Friday, October 14, 2016

Is our World Real?

I just read an article called Are we Living in a Computer Simulation? It was a very interesting article. It talks about the chances that we aren't actually alive right now and we might might just be someone's virtual reality on a hardrive. What do you think? I think we are real because I know I'm real and I came from my mother and father who came from their mother and father and so on and so forth. If we were a virtual reality I feel we would be able to start over just like in games they start over and relive multiple times. If we weren't real why would we die and just be forgotten about for the rest of humanity. It's a very interesting topic to think about. Do you think we are real? I think people make a very scientific and educated reason to why this might be true but I still believe we are real and we live here and we're meant to be here!


No comments:

Post a Comment